Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tonight was the start of this blog, I have done it a few times before and it just fell apart. 

I am in my normal insomnia kick, I hate it. 

It's worse compared to normal as I am seeing the movements again, I keep seeing movement like bugs crawling. To make things worse I feel like things are crawling on me too. 

All of September, just to top off the fact I hate this month, I have had Aunt Flow visiting. Yes I have issues with Aunt Flow, and no I am not exaggerating I have had her visiting ALL MONTH!!!! The pain and unable to move is killing me, I wish there were a way to just make all this go away.

On top of that I have been house sitting since Friday, I am missing my home and my cat. 

I cant wait until September is over! This month sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment